As released to the ASX on 9 July 2018
- Amrop Carmichael Fisher signs initial 12-month contract with Gooroo
- Initial program involves Gooroo introducing new capability to expand & differentiate the Amrop Carmichael Fisher services in Australia for future growth
- Objective is to identify and evaluate long-term global strategic opportunities with Amrop Partnership SCRL which could leverage Gooroo’s unique intellectual property in Executive Search, Board & Executive Advisory Services across 48 countries.
Amrop Carmichael Fisher delivers world class, research-driven Executive Search and Leadership services, with deep experience across a number of sectors and functional areas in Australia. The firm also offers services in Leadership Assessment and Talent Benchmarking, Board Services, Market Mapping and Competitor Intelligence Services.
Amrop Carmichael Fisher is part of Amrop Partnership SCRL (Amrop). Established in 1977, Amrop operates in Asia, EMEA and the Americas through 75 offices in 48 countries and is one of the world’s largest retained executive search partnerships.
The Central Leadership Effectiveness team at Amrop evaluated Gooroo capability earlier this year and concluded that Gooroo’s Human Thinking intellectual property is uniquely different in the global market.
A first phase will deliver Gooroo capability as part of Amrop Carmichael Fisher’s services in Australia and will include the on-boarding and training of ten partners in Melbourne and Sydney. The objective of this first phase is to:
- improve commercial outcomes for Amrop Carmichael Fisher in Australia; and
- identify opportunities for Amrop to leverage Gooroo’s unique intellectual property in identifying dominant thinking profile and decision-making preferences for broader adoption across its global network of partners.
Comments from Jamal Khan, Managing Partner of Amrop Carmichael Fisher
“I am very much looking forward to what the future holds and the team at Gooroo is committed to contribute significantly to enhance our offering and strengthen capability across Executive Search, Leadership Advisory and Board Services in Australia.”
Comments from Mr José Leyún, CEO of Amrop
“Gooroo is offering a completely new thinking and fresh capability. We shared our belief that wise decision-making is set to become a fundamental performance indicator for leaders and organizations going forward.”
Comments from Mr Greg Muller, CEO of Gooroo Ventures
“We are very proud to be working with Amrop Carmichael Fisher and Amrop. Amrop is a true global leader who is committed to sustainable success through inspiring leaders who can help themselves and others to holistically address and resolve the difficult socio-ethical dilemmas we all face in business."
Mr Peter Nesveda
Corporate Affairs & International Investor Relations
Intuitive Pty Ltd
Tel: +61 3 9504 8420, Mob: +61 (0) 412 357 375
Email: [email protected]
Ms Jocelyn Hunter
Mob: +61 (0) 404 194 459
Email: [email protected]
To learn more about:
- Gooroo, visit gooroo.io
- Amrop Carmichael Fisher, visit www.amropcarmichaelfisher.com
- Amrop, visit www.amrop.com