- The iAwards recognise cutting-edge technology innovations
- Gooroo Hirer announced as Innovation of the Year in Victoria’s Big Data/Machine Learning category
- Gooroo to compete for national title in August
Gooroo has been recognised as Innovation of the Year by peak industry body AIIA in the Big Data & Machine Learning category at the Victorian iAwards. With the win, Gooroo progresses to the national competition in late August.
Gooroo Ventures CEO Greg Muller was presented with the iAward by the Victorian Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade, the Hon. Philip Dalidakis MLC in Melbourne last Thursday.
The iAwards are the most recognised and prestigious technology innovation award in Australia. The goal of the iAwards is to discover, recognise and reward the technology innovations that have the potential to, or are already having a positive impact on the community – at home, in the office and on a global scale.
Judges evaluated the Gooroo 'Hirer' platform (released earlier this year) and considered:
- its uniqueness, viability and scale
- its ability to identify better-matched and higher performing candidates faster, more accurately and cost effectively (than ever before).
- our application of applied behavioural science to predict candidate fit, potential and contribution to a role and team
- the use of IT skill demand and supply analytics to provides employers with unique insight in to the current job and candidate market.
Gooroo Hirer coupled with on-demand market Insights are now commercially available to employers and recruiters for a monthly subscription.
From Mr Greg Muller, CEO of Gooroo Ventures
“We are truly humbled to be recognised by leaders in the technology industry. Australia is brimming with great innovation and to be acknowledged in this way provides further validation of our strategy and the opportunity we have ahead of us. The iAward is highly regarded internationally and I anticipate this recognition will improve awareness and accelerate our commercialisation efforts.”
Ms Darcy Cameron
Mob: +61 (0) 488 248 555
Email: [email protected]