- Gooroo files patent application representing a globally unique method of understanding the process of human thinking
- Represents an important step in protecting the Company’s unique intellectual property, competitive advantage and future revenue streams
The Board of Gooroo Ventures Limited (“Gooroo” or “the Company”) is pleased to advise that it has submitted a patent application for its Advanced Relational Meaning System.
The invention relates to a method of understanding the process of human thinking. In particular, although not limited to this application, it relates to a process of providing an assessment of meaningful relationships within datasets associated with people.
The innovative process enables Gooroo to uniquely map an individual’s decision-making patterns. It can be used to:
- determine the job roles and career paths aligned to each individual, and enable the development of thousands of new career paths and opportunities
- understand how an individual will approach decisions in their life and at work when faced with uncertainty, change and challenge
- understand the capabilities that we need to develop in children and existing workforces to prepare them for an increasingly complex, technologically-driven society
- aids better and more targeted communication, enabling quicker outcomes to be realised and stronger relationships to form.
The Company made the announcement at its product launch event in Melbourne attended by 60 industry leaders, media and invited guests. The Hon. Philip Dalidakis, Victorian Minister for Innovation and the Digital Economy addressed the audience.
“Gooroo is a great example of the incredible innovation coming out of our state," said Minister Dalidakis. “Gooroo’s technology can help us identify all of the untapped talent in our state, as we transition from the ‘old jobs’ to the ‘new’, unlocking the potential for our businesses to really thrive in the future.”
“Gooroo is at an exciting point,” says CEO and Founder, Greg Muller. “This patent pegs out some critical ground that protects our unique intellectual property. The application has been carefully specified to protect what is a very significant and valuable asset. The process being used has demonstrated its commercial application as it is integrated as a core component within the Gooroo enterprise platform. It also has application to numerous other sectors, such as marketing, security and education.”